Contemporary 2BR Apt in the heart of Graça
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Graça is on the highest hills and has the best views over the city. The apartment is within walking distance of the square where the flea market is held every Tuesday and Saturday. Nearby you can also go to viewpoints with fantastic views of the castle of Sao Jorge, the river and the roofs of houses. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
This apartment is located in one of the 7 hills of Lisbon in the historical center of Lisbon - Graça. It's on the highest hill of Lisbon and has the best views over the city. The apartment is within walking distance of the Largo da graça (700m) and Igreja S.Vicente where the flea market is held every Tuesday and Saturday. Apart from traditional trinkets, you can also buy second-hand clothes, books, records, and if you search well, you can find some valuable antiques. The apartment is at an easy walk (about 20min) to the city center (downhill). If you prefer you can go on the tram 28 (about 10min) whose route passes the most important and beautiful sights of Lisbon. A "must" not to be missed! You can go to Alfama (5min) and from there go to the Castle (S. Jorge), Baixa, Chiado, and Bairro Alto. Nearby you can also go to viewpoints with fantastic views of the castle of Sao Jorge, the Tagus river and on the roofs of houses. In the viewpoint of Graça, there is a terrace cafe and just 600m lies the viewpoint of Senhora do Monte. The views are even more beautiful in the sunset! Near the apartment, there are several grocery shops and you can arrive easily to most historical quarters of Lisbon by tram no. 28.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM