Area: Avenida da Liberdade, Lisboa. We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. The Avenida da Liberdade is a wide, tree-lined avenue that runs from the heart of Lisbon’s city center to the Marquês de Pombal square. Here you can find top designer stores, 5-star hotels, first-class restaurants, cafés, and shops. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
This apartment is located at a one minute walk from Lisboa's main street called Avenida da Liberdade, in the heart of the city center. This wide, tree-lined avenue is famous for its designer shops such as Cartier, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, Prada, etc, 5-star hotels, terrace cafés and the beautiful old buildings on each side of this thoroughfare which runs from the Marques de Pombal square in the north to the Restauradores Square in the centre of Lisbon in the south. On some days of the week, there are book fairs here, or stalls selling artisan products. Close by you have the Tivoli Forum, a shopping gallery which includes some of the best stores in Lisbon; Gucci, Fashion Clinic, OTRO Perfume Concept, Be Code, Machado Joalheiro or Adolfo Dominguez. It has a food court on the ground floor with several different types of restaurants and cafeterias. The nearest Metro station is called Avenida and is right outside the Tivoli Forum entrance. From the apartment, it is a 5-minute walk to reach the main squares of Restauradores - where there is a Tourist Information office - and Rossio, probably Lisbon's most central point. From Rossio, you can take the train to reach Sintra in 25 minutes - a great choice for a day trip!.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM