Modern, Exclusive Duplex; Near Retiro, Walk to Attractions
Beautiful apartament in the most exclusive area of Madrid, in front of Retiro park and in the middle of the ’Milla de Oro’. Lagasca II is an exclusive apartamet in a new building located in one of the most classical and historical areas of Madrid. On the ground floor of this duplex apartment you will find a complete bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and a beautiful design living room with a large window facing the street Lagasca and San Manuel and San Benito church. The sofa can be used as a double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m) On the next floor there is another independent bathroom and two bedrooms, one of them with double bed of 1,50 x 2,00 m and the other one with two single beds of 0,90 x 2,00 m. Lagasca street is located in the ’Milla de Oro’ in Salamanca neighbourhood, possibly the most exclusive area of Madrid, nearby the Museums of Puerta de Alcala, the Town Hall, Retiro Park, and the most interesting attractions to visit. Besides close to...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Checkin is from 3pm, Checkout is until 11am. Late arrivals: from 21:00 to 00:00 - 30 euros; after 00:00 - 50 euros.
- - There is no reception in the property. Estimated arrival time is required in advance.
- - Valid passport and credit card as a guarantee are required upon arrival.
- - Lead guest must be of legal age, 18 years or over.
- - No parties, excessive noise is allowed and, as such, this property may not be suitable for non-family groups.
- - No illegal activity shall take place at the property.
- - Smoking is not allowed.
- - No pets are allowed.
- - Extra beds are not available. Baby crib and high chair available upon request.
- - The establishment reserves the right to charge a deposit up to 300 € in advance, so this amount would be held in advance as a guarantee and will be refund after departure (no later than 5 days after departure), provided that no damage occurred.