Distinctively Chic Willesden Home with Garden Pavilion
At the front of the property, there is a driveway with 2 parking spaces.
Open plan from the entrance hall is an office space. This includes a desk with chair, bookcase and floral wallpaper. The space is decorated with delicate ornaments.
With dark walls and Parquet flooring, the living room has and mysterious and opulent aesthetic. It includes several armchairs and sofas, a central decorative fireplace and plenty of art and mirrors, including a gallery style wall. A delicate chandelier completes the space, as well as a television by the fireplace. There is also air conditioning available in this room.
KITCHEN & DINING ROOM
Open plan from the living area is the kitchen. This is complete with red fittings and marbled worktops. The space offers a large island and breakfast bar with stools. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Guests with allergies, please note- a dog usually lives here but won’t be present during stays. The home is cleaned before and after each stay. Please be aware- the sleeping area in the annex offers a double mattress only. There is air conditioning in the living room, kitchen & dining room and the master bedroom, as well as the annex.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.