Utterly Unique, Colourful Maisonette in Maida Vale
KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM
Enter directly into the colourful open-plan kitchen and living room, boasting natural light and space. The kitchen area is located on the right hand side and features an island in the middle of the space by the large glass doors leading to the terrace. Here you will find all the utilities need for preparing a meal, such as gas hobs, oven, fridge, freezer, kettle and microwave. A dining table sitting 10 people is nicely placed between the kitchen and the living area. Animated by a playful choice of colours, the living area features a large purple corner sofa and a pink armchair, facing a large flat screen TV, perfect for gathering and relaxing with all your friends and family. The space is filled with natural light coming though the large windows.
Up a set of retro spiral stairs from the kitchen level, you will reach the second floor where the bedrooms are located. The first...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Please note, this flat is on 2 floors and there is a spiral staircase between the two.
- Also, keep in mind for allergies that a dog lives here, which won't be present during your stay.
- The flat is on the first floor, but there is a lift in the property.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.