Vibrant, Upscale Apartment in Historical Center; Walk to Museums
Beautiful two bedroom apartment located in the historic center of Malaga. Picasso II is located on the second floor of a beautiful fully restored building, which only has one floor per floor. It is a classic and very protected building that does NOT have an elevator. The apartment has two completely exterior bedrooms, one with two beds of 0.90 x 1.90 and the other with a double bed of 1.50 x 1.90. The living room is also completely exterior and has a double sofa bed for two more people. The bathroom is equipped and has an independent entrance to the bedrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need and is modern and functional. Caldereria Street is located right in the center of Malaga, in the old part of the city, a beautiful place where you can enjoy the countless cultural activities that Malaga offers, given its great historical and artistic heritage. The Thyssen Museum, the Picasso Museum and the other important...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - Checkin is from 3pm, Checkout is until 11am. Late arrivals: from 21:00 to 00:00 - 30 euros; after 00:00 - 50 euros.
- - There is no reception in the property. Estimated arrival time is required in advance.
- - Valid passport and credit card as a guarantee are required upon arrival.
- - Lead guest must be of legal age, 18 years or over.
- - No parties, excessive noise is allowed and, as such, this property may not be suitable for non-family groups.
- - No illegal activity shall take place at the property.
- - Smoking is not allowed.
- - In case of stays with pets, the guest will be responsible for any material damage caused, as well as any additional cleaning that would have to be carried out on departure (for example sofas, carpets, etc.).
- - Extra beds are not available. Baby crib and high chair available upon request.
- - The establishment reserves the right to charge a deposit up to 300 € in advance, so this amount would be held in advance as a guarantee and will be refund after departure (no later than 5 days after departure), provided that no damage occurred.