Pearl of Amalfi Coast Villa Lovingly Restored from 18th-Century Origins
This eight-bedroom, air-conditioned villa is sometimes called the “pearl of the Amalfi Coast” for its striking style and views of the town of Positano and the gulf.
Dating back to the 1700's, the villa has been carefully restored, blending traditional elements with modern conveniences. The professional kitchen is fully equipped. Its furnishings are antique or inspired by villa’s 18th-century origins. Each of its three floors opens onto a large, elegantly-furnished, terrace with panoramic views. The lowest one has a swimming pool with sunbathing terrace and corner bar.
The ground floor features a spacious living room opening onto the panoramic terrace. Also located on this level is one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, and access to the terrace.
Four double bedrooms are found on the first floor, each including an en-suite bathroom with a bathtub and shower, as well as access to a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking*
- - No pets*
- - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom
- - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties
- - No parties/events
- - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood
- - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use
- - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit
- - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals.
- - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance.
- - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking.
- - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified