Pristine, Sun-Filled Home with Sea View Outdoor Lounges & Deck
Discover the opulence of seaside living, right by the gentle tide of the Adriatic on the edge of one of Croatia’s most beautiful destinations, Hvar.
Villa Pharia is set right on the beach; this home is gently hugged by the waves of the Adriatic making this the perfect place for all water and beach lovers. This home has been built entirely around the beach, outdoors and nature and has been delicately detailed to complement the pre-existing natural beauty.
The white hues of the home pairs amazingly well with the blue of the sea, and creates a subtle nautical theme throughout the home. There are many large windows here, and doors which open onto unobstructed views of the sea which floods the house with natural light, creating a light, positive atmosphere, the best start to any holiday.
The home itself can sleep up to twelve guests across a large six bedrooms making this a fantastic option for large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Discover the real allure of island life on the “queen” of the Croatian islands, Hvar. Set away from the mainland of Croatia, Hvar has plenty to offer for all of its guests. Cosily nestled in the calm blues of the Adriatic, the main attraction here are the beaches which see visitors all year long thanks to Hvar’s hot summers and warm winters. Many of Hvar’s ports and marinas are full of expensive yachts and again, see visitors all year long making Hvar the place to be, rubbing shoulders with people from all over the globe. The main seafront promenade is lined with palm trees offering a real tropical feel, beyond this there are many fantastic local eateries, bars and clubs, a vivacious night scene with a little something for everyone, whether guests are looking for a quiet wine bar, a club or merely a romantic stroll along the sands, it can all be found here. Away from the promenade, the main centre is pedestrian only. Lined with cobbles and stone steps, there is a story to be told around every corner with rich historical architecture available for all to explore. Beyond the main cities walls, there are many natural sights to behold from the rolling hills of lavender to the olive orchards and even the small village of Humac, although this little village lacks electricity, they sure do know how to BBQ, a visit here would not be complete without tasting the lamb speciality at Konoba Humac. For more adventurous explorers, boat taxis can be taken to the nearby islands for kayaking, sailing, caving and sunbathing in secluded beach coves.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly on request (charges may apply)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 3-nights at quieter times
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included