Elegant Modern Home with Sweeping Sea Views
Although it was built in 2016, the villa has excellent character as well as every modern amenity you could wish for. Set over three floors, all four bedrooms have ensuite facilities and have been designed with high taste using natural and contemporary colours and comfortable furnishings. The open-plan living-dining room oozes space and manages to combine luxury with character and taste, an excellent spot to kick back and relax. The well-equipped kitchen even has a wine cellar as well as everything you need in a holiday home. The piece de resistance may well be the brilliant cinema room, great for all ages whether relaxing in the evening or a great escape from the summer sun. The living-dining room and kitchen have doors opening up to a pretty garden and just around the other side of the villa, up some steps, is the beautiful swimming pool and terrace plus a covered jacuzzi. There are two further terraces on the first floor where you can...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The beautiful Villa Bijela is located in the pretty village of Primosten with the historical towns of Sibenik, Trogir and Split within an hours drive. Primosten was once an island, linked to the mainland by a drawbridge. It was only in the sixteenth century that the settlement started to spread out to the mainland, then a proper walkway was built and the original island became a peninsular as the village of Primosten continued to thrive. In the twentieth century, as tourism blossomed, it became known as the ‘symbol of international friendship’ welcoming anyone no matter where they come from. Primosten is now a popular holiday destination and the perfect place to relax and stroll through its pretty narrow stone streets, sampling local cuisine and great wines from the region. Historical sights worthy of a visit include the fifteenth century church of St. Juraj, St. Roko church (built in 1680) and the Church of Our Lady of Grace (built in 1553). The area is well known for its lovely pebbly beaches, the most famous being the family friendly Raduca Beach with shallow waters. It also offers a great variety of recreational activities such as diving, mini-golf, table tennis, bowling, bocce, volleyball as well as watersports around the marina. There is also a famous nightclub, Aurora, which attracts top DJs to its club nights and a variety of festivals are organised during the summer months. Hire car is recommended so you can explore the local area. Vineyards and olive groves are in abundance in the countryside so wine and olive oil tasting is a definite attraction. Just 30km away is the historical town of Sibenik on the mouth of the Krka, where there is an abundance of museums, galleries and historical monuments to explore. Within an hour is also Trogir, known as a ‘museum town’ with its beautiful harbour and located in the heart of Dalmatia. Day trips to the Krka National Park, beautiful Kornati group of islands and the young, vibrant and historical city of Split can also be easily arranged so you can discover the most of this stunning region, so rich in beauty and culture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Non smoking inside the villa
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced at other times of the year
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property