Spacious, Stylish Apartment; Walking Distance to Museums
The Reina Sofia II apartment, inaugurated in May 2017, is the ideal accommodation to enjoy Madrid as much for its location and communication with the rest of the city as for the internal characteristics of the apartment. Having been accommodated thinking about the comfort of the client but without giving up a careful aesthetic. The property consists of living room, three bedrooms, equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and a toilet. The living room has a comfortable sofa, convertible to sofa bed, and with dining table. The three bedrooms are doubles, each with twin ’twins’. For its part, the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need and the two bathrooms are composed of shower, washbasin and WC. While the toilet has W.C. And sinks. The location on Paseo de Las Delicias will allow you to walk to main points of interest such as the Paseo de Prado where the main museums are located such as El Museo del Prado, El Reina Sofia or the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Checkin is from 3pm, Checkout is until 11am. Late arrivals: from 21:00 to 00:00 - 30 euros; after 00:00 - 50 euros.
- - There is no reception in the property. Estimated arrival time is required in advance.
- - Valid passport and credit card as a guarantee are required upon arrival.
- - Lead guest must be of legal age, 18 years or over.
- - No parties, excessive noise is allowed and, as such, this property may not be suitable for non-family groups.
- - No illegal activity shall take place at the property.
- - Smoking is not allowed.
- - In case of stays with pets, the guest will be responsible for any material damage caused, as well as any additional cleaning that would have to be carried out on departure (for example sofas, carpets, etc.).
- - Extra beds are not available. Baby crib and high chair available upon request.
- - The establishment reserves the right to charge a deposit up to 300 € in advance, so this amount would be held in advance as a guarantee and will be refund after departure (no later than 5 days after departure), provided that no damage occurred.