Villa Rombi at Toscana
Villa Rombi is a beautiful Tuscan property located in Contignano. The spacious villa sleeps up to 19 guests in the main house and annexe. It is surrounded by breathtaking views over the Italian countryside.
Villa Rombi has been beautiful decorated with a relaxed, modern Tuscan style. There is a large living room perfect for entertaining friends and family, a kitchen, a dining area and air conditioning in all the bedrooms.
Outside, the property benefits from a fantastic terrace that stretches across the house as well as several pergolas, patios and roofed dining area. Guests have access to a large private jet stream swimming pool which has a delightful view. In summer, the water temperature naturally reaches 86°F, and in mid-season guests can enjoy a mild pool temperature.
Villa Rombi is an extremely special villa offering privacy, style and tranquillity.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Rombi sits perched atop a hill off a main road and has views of the Val d’Orcia in every direction that are incomparable. The whole of the Val d'Orcia is on the UNESCO World Cultural Landscapes list, with undulating hills dotted with Romanesque monasteries and home to incredible thermal springs. Villa's great location makes getting around to many places of interest very easy. Don't Miss! Sarteano is a maze of narrow cobblestone laneways centred around a beautiful 11th century castle. Climb to the top to experience incredible views across Val di Chiana, Monte Cetona and the Umbrian mountains. Have your camera at the ready! Siena - For those seeking fantastic food and spectacular art Siena makes a great day trip with a plethora of fabulous restaurants and Gothic architecture. Rivalling Florence for Renaissance palazzi and art, Siena’s churches, galleries and museums could keep you busy for weeks. San Casciano dei Bagni is a village with just over 2000 residents. Blessed with glorious hyper-thermal springs San Casciano dei Bagni offers visitors the ultimate spa day experience. Bagno San Filippo is otherworldly with calciferous formations, waterfalls and hot springs surrounded by thick forest. Using the springs is free and truly rejuvenating!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Weekly bed and bath linen can be changed for stays longer than one week.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €25 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool heating charge? : Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and extra bed are available at extra cost, please enquire.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.