Villa Palmieri at
Villa Palmieri is located in the heart of wine country, offering sweeping views of rolling hills, vineyards, cypress trees and the nearby town of Pienza.
This fabulous 19th century villa is air conditioned throughout with six generous bedrooms. Split into three different apartments with independent entrances, the villa is the perfect holiday hideaway for families and friends who want to stay together, but maintain some privacy.
Inside, the farmhouse is blessed with an abundance of natural light, high, exposed-beam ceilings and arched entranceways. Beautiful mismatched furniture, colourful rugs and tilework create a rustic, refined space that really feels like a home.
Stepping outside, the views will blow you away. Take a dip in the pool, lounge on the day bed, take a book to the hammock or enjoy a picnic in the shade. If you feel like exploring the area, there are plenty of tourist towns just a short drive away....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
This beautiful region has something for everyone with thermal springs, extraordinary scenery, oodles of history and culture and beautiful beaches a couple of hours away. Oh, and did we mention the WINE?? Montepulciano is the top Italian destination for wine buffs with an incredible number of high quality vineyards. Those seeking an active holiday will find incredible hiking and cycling paths to explore.<b></b> Pienza is the perfect example of Renaissance architecture, rebuilt using a Renaissance Humanist urban design concept. Pienza’s creation of the “ideal town” has played an important role in subsequent urban development in Italy and beyond and for this reason is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Famous for its pecorino, Pienza holds a cheese festival every September with cheese rolling competitions always a mainstay of the program. Bagno Vignoni is the most beautiful of the local spa towns where, instead of a central piazza, there’s a massive 16th century thermal pool! A canal flows from the spring over a cliff face creating an incredible warm waterfall that feeds down into a crystal clear pool. An incredible place to enjoy a leisurely dip! San Quirico d'Orcia is located halfway between Pienza and Bagno Vignoni and boasts one of the most stunning roads in the whole of Tuscany. The village and the others that surround it, retain a medieval appearance set against the most magnificent landscape of luminous yellow wheat fields and green patchwork vineyards. Montepulciano is a wine town well-known for producing robust Vino Nobile. It sits high on a hill with impressive views over the Val di Chiana and Val d'Orcia. Every August Montepulciano hosts the Calici di Stelle market, with vendors lining the streets showcasing wines of the region, traditional dishes and works by local contemporary artists.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, except air-conditioning (extra cost, paid locally).
- Heating costs included? : €450, paid locally.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, plus daily cleaning (Monday - Saturday). However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, changed twice a week.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (short-breaks may be possible on request outside end June-end August).
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €25 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool heating charge? : Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and extra bed are available at extra cost, please enquire.
- Pool heating charge? : Extra €600 in July and August, €900 in April, May, September, October, paid locally.