Villa Jovino at Toscana
Welcome to Villa Jovino, situated in one of the most fascinating areas around Montepulciano. The villa offers the best of both worlds, private and secluded while still being within easy reach of renowned cheese and wine towns Pienza and Montalcino.
The villa has a relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere, cosy yet refined. Every room has been thoughtfully decorated with three bedrooms in the main house and three bedrooms in the annexe. All bedrooms on the property have private bathrooms, LCD TVs, fireplace, heating and air conditioning.
Relax in the spacious living room in front of the fireplace, take a dip in the swimming pool, or enjoy al fresco dining under the wisteria covered terrace. This is a truly elegant estate with beautiful grounds perfect for a summer soiree!
Villa Jovino is the perfect base for visiting all of the Tuscan tourist villages and sites with Montepulciano, Pienza and the hot springs of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Jovino is situated between Pienza and Montepulciano, in one of the most fascinating areas around Siena. With its beautiful landscape of rolling hills, peppered with sprawling vineyards and medieval towns, Tuscany is one of the most popular Italian holiday destinations. Pienza is a charming UNESCO World Heritage listed village has been called the "touchstone of Renaissance urbanism” for its unique layout and incredibly beautiful architecture. Montepulciano is a wine town most well-known producing robust Vino Nobile. It sits high on a hill with impressive views over the Val di Chiana and Val d'Orcia. Every August Montepulciano hosts the Calici di Stelle market, with local vendors lining the streets showcasing wines of the region, traditional dishes and art by great contemporary artists. The whole of the Val d'Orcia valley is on the UNESCO World Cultural Landscapes list, with undulating hills dotted with Romanesque monasteries and home to incredible thermal springs. For those seeking fantastic food and spectacular art Siena makes a great day trip with a plethora of fabulous restaurants and Gothic architecture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, except air-conditioning (extra cost to be paid locally).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (short-breaks may be possible on request outside end June-end August).
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included along with a daily cleaning. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €25 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, to be paid locally.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and extra bed are available at extra cost, please enquire.