Villa Anello at Toscana
Warm, welcoming and refined, this immaculate Tuscan residence is extremely well furnished and offers an ideal Italian holiday to guests. Located near the thermal springs of San Casciano dei Bagni the villa has a lovely garden full of fragrant flowers and plants.
Inside, the villa is superbly decorated with high quality furnishings and a well-designed layout. The living room is large and comfortable with a fireplace and satellite TV, and the kitchen is equipped with everything needed to knock up a delicious meal. All 7 bedrooms are large with charming decor and the bathrooms are very elegant and stylish.
Emerald green lawns surround the villa, with covered patio seating and dining tables overlooking the rolling hills below. The swimming pool is the perfect spot to relax in the summertime and there’s also a deck with chaise lounges where you can enjoy a drink with a view. A large fenced-in garden filled with cypress...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This beautiful region has something for everyone with thermal springs, extraordinary scenery, oodles of history and culture and beautiful beaches a couple of hours away. Oh, and did we mention the WINE?? Tuscany is the top Italian destination for wine buffs with an incredible number of high quality vineyards. Those seeking an active holiday will find incredible hiking and cycling paths to explore. Nearby San Casciano dei Bagni is a tiny little village with just over 2000 residents. Blessed with glorious hyper-thermal springs this resort offers visitors the ultimate spa day experience. Sarteano is a maze of narrow cobblestone laneways centred around a beautiful 11th century castle. Climb to the top to experience incredible views across Val di Chiana, Monte Cetona and the Umbrian mountains. Have your camera at the ready! Cetona plays host to world-renowned restaurant La Frateria di Padre Eligio. The restaurant is found within a beautifully restored 11th-century Franciscan convent and raises money for communities in need. The dining area is chic and minimalist and overlooks the convent's formal flower and vegetable gardens and the seasonal menu features organic home-grown produce. The menu is a creative take on traditional cuisine with dishes such as Rabbit fillet topped with pine nuts, rosemary, and golden raisins soaked in Vin Santo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, except air-conditioning (extra cost to be paid locally).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, changed twice a week.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (short-breaks may be possible on request outside end June-end August).
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included along with a daily cleaning (from monday to saturday, 4 hours a day). However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €25 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool heating charge? : Extra cost to be paid locally. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost to be paid locally.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and extra bed are available at extra cost, please enquire.