Casa Phoebe at Lombardia
If you want to live the life of luxury during your stay in Northern Italy than this is the villa for you. Casa Phoebe is a private luxury estate with a breath-taking view of Lake Garda.
This modern villa fully embraces its surroundings, taking full advantage of the stunning vistas and the beauty of nature. It is the perfect home away from home if you are looking to recharge and relax – in style, of course.
This home can accommodate 10 guests across five bedrooms which can be found in two separate villas that are separated by an outdoor passage. There’s the main villa which offers three air-conditioned double bedrooms that all look out over the water, as well as a large, open plan living-dining area. The second house is comprised of two independent apartments, each offering their own bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living area as well as an outdoor terrace. This is an ideal place for a large group travelling...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Perched in the hills, surrounded by the woods, Casa Phoebe sits overlooking Lake Garda. This private estate is located just outside an idyllic town that is on the west shore of the lake. It’s a spot that basks in the sun and has breathtaking views of the waters and the surrounding hills. Within a 5-minute drive, or 10-minute mostly downhill walk, guests can be enjoying the town. There are beaches, restaurants and bars, as well as a few shops for the essentials. The villa is also near to Gardone Riviera, a beautiful spot that is a famous tourist destination and resort area. Here you can explore the whimsical botanic garden of André Heller, swing from the trees at Rimbalzello Adventure park or wander back in time at Vittoriale Degli Italiani, the former writer's home. Salò is a 20-minute drive away and it has everything you could want or need, with theatres and museums to countless restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The lake promenade in Salò is the longest on Lake Garda, so it’s the perfect spot to stroll with the lake on one side and small shops and bars on the other. There are countless options for day trips, with many towns and villages nearby; Gargnano, (9km), Limone Sul Garda (27km), Riva del Garda (37km), Sirmione (40km), and Brescia (47km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Damage waiver of €7 per day (€49 per week) to cover for accidental damage or negligence paid on arrival. Full policy details are available on request.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in service fee, reasonable use policy applies.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels included in service fee.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday/Sunday in High season (Easter & mid-May to end of September). Any day during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (charged according to consumption).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots and high chairs are available on request, subject to a delivery charge of €20 per item. Cots are equipped with sheets. Please, bring your own pillows and blankets. Pre-booking is required.
- Other Ts and Cs : Standard service fee of €45 per day to cover for running costs applies and is paid locally.