Impressive Clapham Family Home with Spacious Interior
Enter the house into the hallway and find the stylish living room on the right hand side. With a modern design and boasting natural light coming through the bay windows, this room is fitted with 2 sofas and an armchair facing the large flat screen TV. At the back of the room is a table and chairs, perfect for reading or studying and the space is decorated with lovely pieces of artwork on the walls.
The kitchen is generous regarding space and natural light and is fitted with sleek cabinets, worktops and a large island placed under the skylight. The kitchen offers all the utilities needed for a comfortable stay, such as fridge, freezer, hobs, ovens, dishwasher, toaster and a table which extends to sit 10 people with a view of the garden. By the glass doors leading to the garden is a sofa facing the TV, ideal for relaxing after a meal.
On the ground floor, next to the living...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Please note, this home is set over 4 floors with no lift in the property. If needed, 5 people can sleep on a double airbeds and sofa in the spacious playroom and study room.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.