Bright Spacious House in Tower Hill with Dockside Views
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
Enter the house directly into the open-plan kitchen and living room, boasting natural light coming through the large windows overlooking the dock. The kitchen area features black sleek furniture and offers all the utilities needed for a comfortable stay such as gas hobs, ovens, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, as well as a washing machine. A dining table for 4 is placed between the kitchen area and the sitting area which offers 2 sofas and a coffee table facing the flat screen TV. The room has underfloor heating and is decorated with lovely pieces of art, boasting warmth and style.
A WC with a single wash basin is located on the ground floor, off the living room.
FIRST BEDROOM with en-suite bathroom
On the first floor, on the right hand side, you’ll find a spacious bedroom featuring a super king sized bed, a desk, a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Please note that this property is not suitable for children due to the balcony and windows overlooking the water.
- The homeowners cleaner will attend here on a weekly basis.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.