Arty Hammersmith Home by the River with Rooftop Terrace
Up the entrance staircase, the fully-equipped kitchen comes complete with an eye-catching red Smeg fridge/freezer, a corner kitchen counter with a kettle, microwave, washing machine, toaster and other necessary kitchen utensils. There is a oak dining table and matching benches at the centre of the room and a small alcove to the side for the gas hob, oven and extractor.
Also on this floor is the family bathroom with underfloor heating, a shower over the bath tub, a toilet, and double sink.
Down the flight of stairs from the bathroom is the walled and private back garden with a grey slate pathway around the lawn and potted plants in a creative arrangement as a feature wall. There is also a wooden bench and a garden shed.
Up a couple of steps from the kitchen level is landing with the first bedroom, which offers a double bed, oak wardrobe, two sets of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets of parties.
- Please take shoes off upon entering the property.
- Please be advised that there is a short flight of stairs upon entering the property.
- Please be advised that the office will be locked.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.