Hugely Chic Family Home in North West London by Station
The living room is situated on the left hand side as you walk across the hallway and is fitted with a comfortable corner sofa, an armchair, a large flat screen TV, as well as a further sitting area consisting of 2 sofas facing the fireplace and library.
The kitchen is located on the lower ground floor and boasts space and light coming through the glass doors leading to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with sleek cabinets and worktops and offers all the necessary amenities which will serve your stay well. The dining table sits 8 people comfortably. A cozy snug area is located in the kitchen and is fitted with a single bed which can sleep 1 adult or 1 child if needed.
There is a WC next to the kitchen, on the lower ground floor.
A charming room is situated on the first floor landing, boasting comfort and decorated with stylish pieces of furniture...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Alllowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Please note, the 7th small adult (or child) can sleep on the day bed located in the kitchen snug (however there is a glass ceiling with no blinds and so maybe only suitable for the winter months).
- The other single bed located in the 3rd bedroom is suitable for children only.
- A dog usually lives here but won’t be present during your stay.
- Parking permits are available on request.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.