Light-Filled, One-Bedroom Apartment on Cava Baja Street
Beautiful and new apartment just in the city centre of Madrid, one of the most famous street in the city, Cava Baja. It’s a completely renovated apartment in October 2016. Everything is brand new: bathroom, kitchen, furnishings, etc. It composed of a bedroom, a complete independent bathroom, a beautiful living room with kitchen incorporated and a double sofa bed to give the apartment capacity for one more adults o two children. The apartment is completely exterior and disposes of many natural light in all rooms. Cava Baja street is one of the most famous streets in Madrid. It’s located just in the city centre and in its surroundings there are many of the most famous restaurants in Madrid like La Posada de La Villa, an old 1642 inn, Las Cuevas de Luis Candelas -world-renowned-, La Taberna del Capitan Alatriste or Casa Lucio, placed just down the apartment and known for its broken eggs. The area is as well completely safe and is just a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Checkin is from 3pm, Checkout is until 11am. Late arrivals: from 21:00 to 00:00 - 30 euros; after 00:00 - 50 euros.
- - There is no reception in the property. Estimated arrival time is required in advance.
- - Valid passport and credit card as a guarantee are required upon arrival.
- - Lead guest must be of legal age, 18 years or over.
- - No parties, excessive noise is allowed and, as such, this property may not be suitable for non-family groups.
- - No illegal activity shall take place at the property.
- - Smoking is not allowed.
- - No pets are allowed.
- - Extra beds are not available. Baby crib and high chair available upon request.
- - The establishment reserves the right to charge a deposit up to 300 € in advance, so this amount would be held in advance as a guarantee and will be refund after departure (no later than 5 days after departure), provided that no damage occurred.