Modern Loft Facing Plaza Mayor
Plaza Mayor II is a suite with a perfect location. It is a unique house of the 17th century, which preserves all the essence of the time and integrates the set of buildings that make up the Plaza Mayor of Madrid, forming part of the buildings with monumental category. This suite was completely refurbished and furnished, giving rise to the modern and comfortable space that it is today, however it maintains many old elements and materials that make it a unique place. Entering the apartment we find a corridor through which we access the bathroom, followed by a modern and fully equipped kitchen. Behind it is the bedroom space, consisting of a double bed of 190 cm x 200 cm; and finally we arrive at the living room, modern, elegant and decorated to detail, which also has a sofa bed for a third person. From the large balcony of the living room you can see the Plaza Mayor, where you can observe in a privileged way the life of the city. Very few...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - Checkin is from 3pm, Checkout is until 11am. Late arrivals: from 21:00 to 00:00 - 30 euros; after 00:00 - 50 euros.
- - There is no reception in the property. Estimated arrival time is required in advance.
- - Valid passport and credit card as a guarantee are required upon arrival.
- - Lead guest must be of legal age, 18 years or over.
- - No parties, excessive noise is allowed and, as such, this property may not be suitable for non-family groups.
- - No illegal activity shall take place at the property.
- - Smoking is not allowed.
- - No pets are allowed.
- - Extra beds are not available. Baby crib and high chair available upon request.
- - The establishment reserves the right to charge a deposit up to 300 € in advance, so this amount would be held in advance as a guarantee and will be refund after departure (no later than 5 days after departure), provided that no damage occurred.