Outstanding Penthouse in a Typical Sevillian Quarter
The apartment is located in a classic building with beautiful landscaped common areas, which transforms the place into a haven of peace in the heart of the city.... Upon entering the apartment through the top floor we find a nice outdoor lounge overlooking quiet and relaxing furnished terrace. The kitchen is fully equipped, spacious and also overlooks the private terrace. In the living room there is also a dining area which can accommodate up to 8 people. Going down the stairs we find the 4 bedrooms, two of them with two single beds each 0.90 x 2.00 m, and the other two with a double bed 1.50 x 2.00 m. It also has two full bathrooms, one ensuite bathroom with bathtub and another one separate bathroom with a shower. The street Vidrio is a very safe, quiet and perfect place to know the history of Seville. It is located in the old Jewish quarter of the city, surrounded by narrow streets, beautiful palace houses and unique churches. Also...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - Checkin is from 3pm, Checkout is until 11am. Late arrivals: from 21:00 to 00:00 - 30 euros; after 00:00 - 50 euros.
- - There is no reception in the property. Estimated arrival time is required in advance.
- - Valid passport and credit card as a guarantee are required upon arrival.
- - Lead guest must be of legal age, 18 years or over
- - No parties, excessive noise is allowed and, as such, this property may not be suitable for non-family groups
- - No illegal activity shall take place at the property.
- - Smoking is not allowed
- - No pets are allowed.
- - Extra beds are not available. Baby crib and high chair available upon request.
- - The establishment reserves the right to charge a deposit up to 300 € in advance, so this amount would be held in advance as a guarantee and will be refund after departure (no later than 5 days after departure), provided that no damage occurred.