Oceanside Architectural Gem
A vintage architectural gem, perched on the edge of the Pacific Ocean awaits guests to Yankee Point south of Carmel. Enjoy magical views of waves and water, where the sound of the waves will lull you to sleep.
This Carmel Highlands oceanfront home was designed by renowned local architect John Gamble to resemble a bird in flight over a river, with the river being the stairway inside. Natural stone and wood inside the home invite guests to become one with the rugged coastline and surrounding environment. In this dramatic setting the land’s end and ocean’s beginning can be fully appreciated. The home has cathedral ceilings, generous natural light, beautifully updated spa-inspired bathrooms and a security gate.
Despite the feeling of being away from it all, it’s just five minutes by car to shopping and dining in downtown Carmel, and 10 minutes to golf and sightseeing in Pebble Beach, enjoying historic Pacific Grove,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - Min age to rent - 25
- - Valid credit card must be on file with SVR
- - Signed contract returned to SVR.
- - Completed Guest Listing returned to SVR.
- - All Pet-Friendly homes require owner approval, completed Pet Addendum and applicable Pet Fee to be paid in advance of arrival.
- - Note: not all homes are pet-friendly and owners may not allow large pets, multiple pets, cats or certain breeds.
- - Good Neighbor Policy applies to all of our rentals and must be adhered to. You will receive the policy after reservation.
- - All of our homes are strictly Non-Smoking.
- - A Security Deposit will be required for all rentals of 28 days or more, from which, the gas, electric and water use attributable to your stay will be deducted, in addition to any cable service movies rented by you during your stay.
- - It is preferred that all 30 days of your stay be in the same month. Should your preferred dates of stay not meet this request, please send an inquiry and we will reach out to the home owner for approval prior to booking.