Traditional 18th-Century Tuscan Farmhouse, Sleeps 15
Villa I Grilli is a traditional, eighteenth-century Tuscan farmhouse clad in original stone, framed by sedate gardens, set within a secluded spot with views across the Tuscan hills.
This majestic home imbibes true Tuscan flavour, with its resplendent outdoor spaces and unapologetically traditional interiors; guests can enjoy a true country home, restored faithfully and subtly with ample references to the local style.
Standing regally in its own grounds, Villa I Grilli casts an impressive silhouette, with terracotta tiled roofs and swaying pine trees, set behind a private, gated entrance this is a haven of tranquillity and rustic charm away from the bustle of the crowds and the strains of modern life.
Guests will enjoy enchanting farmhouse style interiors, offering exposed timber beams, roaring open fires and flagstone flooring, framed by bottle green wooden shutters.
Villa I Grilli is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa I Grilli is just a short distance from Pistoia - a beautiful city in the heart of Tuscany, in close proximity to the cities of Florence and Pisa. Known for its stunning medieval architecture, Pistoia draws an international crowd in the summer months. As a tourist destination, Pistoia is a truly picturesque city and has a host of wonderful historical buildings such as the gorgeous Duomo and its Baptistery and the Palazzo del Comune. Pistoia is perfectly situated in the Tuscan countryside and many charming spa towns and mountain retreats are within a short drive of the city. If you are looking for a combination of history, culture, and relaxation, this idyllic Italian commune is the perfect place to visit. The Tuscan landscape is considered among the best that Italy has to offer, with its splendid hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards the views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colours. Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer holidaymakers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 payable in cash on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 7 pm
- Departure time : By 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Small pets are allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : 2019: included in the rental price - 2020: € 300,00 to be paid locally
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights, 4 nights in winter months
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, on consumption (€ 0,17/kWh)
- Tax : Tourist tax payable on arrival in cash € 1,50 per person per day up to 7 days (adults and children over 12 years old)
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : A/C not included paid locally, on comsumption (0,50/kWh)
- Other 2 : For stays of less than a week, the light dinner on the arrival day and the continental breakfast on the next day will not be provided, as well as the 3 hours of extra cleaning and bathroom linen change
- Other 3 : Welcome basket with ingredients of a light dinner at arrival and a continental breakfast the following day