Peaceful Villa with Gym and Al Fresco Dinning Tuscany
Villa Travicello is an exquisitely restored eighteenth-century Tuscan villa, ornately preserved with abundant traditional charm as well as glamorous touches of modern day luxury, within its own private, gated estate.
Set behind a wrought iron entrance, with original stone courtyards and a series of terracotta tiled outhouses, this sumptuous home casts an impressive silhouette, standing regally within its own impeccably maintained estate with private pool.
There are a series of cobbled courtyards, wonderful verdant lawns and terraces with a brick-built barbecue and a dining veranda for sumptuous al fresco meals. When illuminated at night, the glistening pool and swaying, fragrant pine trees are a majestic sight, offset by immaculately maintained lawns framed by flowering plants. Sitting in the bubbling jacuzzi with a cocktail facing panoramic views of the Tuscan hills, fragrant with olive groves, is about as good as...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Travicello is just a short distance from Pistoia - a beautiful city in the heart of Tuscany, in close proximity to the cities of Florence and Pisa. Known for its stunning medieval architecture, Pistoia draws an international crowd in the summer months. As a tourist destination, Pistoia is a truly picturesque city and has a host of wonderful historical buildings such as the gorgeous Duomo and its Baptistery and the Palazzo del Comune. Pistoia is perfectly situated in the Tuscan countryside and many charming spa towns and mountain retreats are within a short drive of the city. If you are looking for a combination of history, culture, and relaxation, this idyllic Italian commune is the perfect place to visit. The Tuscan landscape is considered among the best that Italy has to offer, with its splendid hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards the views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colours. Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery. <div></div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 7 pm
- Departure time : By 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price except for A/C which is charged on consumption (0,50/kWh), payable locally (and heating - see below).
- > If not included, what are they? : A/C € 0,50/kWh
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights, except winter when 3 nights are accepted. During Christmas and New Year, short stay are on request only.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, on consumption (€ 0,17/kWh) payable locally.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning not included, on consumption € 0,50/kWh
- Other 2 : Welcome basket with ingredients of a light dinner at arrival and a continental breakfast the following day
- Other Ts and Cs : For stays of less than a week, the light dinner on the arrival day and the continental breakfast on the next day will not be provided, as well as the 2 hours of extra cleaning and bathrooms’ linen change
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately end of April to beginning of October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.