Romantic Puglia Villa with Private Swimming Pool
Situated deep in the countryside and in the stunning region of Puglia lies Villa Alberta. This villa is surrounded by olive and fruit trees, benefiting from ultimate privacy. Positioned in an ideal location in-between Castellana Grotte and Polignano a Mare, this villa is perfect for those looking to be in a rural location but only a short distance from all the local amenities in the nearby towns.
Villa Alberta can sleep up to 8 guests in 4 beautiful double bedrooms. All bedrooms have their own en-suite and thus helps to create plenty of privacy and space for a group. There is a unique suite which has an open plan bath and separate shower, perfect for a couple. The interior décor is bright, airy and minimalist making this property a great choice for those looking for all the modern comforts!
Head outside to bask in the sunshine and take a dip in your luxurious private swimming pool. With plenty of areas to relax,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Alberta is located in the area south of Bari and one of the most beautiful regions in Puglia. This region is rich with culture, heritage, beautiful beaches and traditions. Explore the grottoes of Castellane, the historic centre of Polignano and the trulli of Alberobello. Take a trip to the beautiful beaches in Monopoli where many of the private beaches turn into bars and nightclubs after dark.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details used as guarantee - needed at least 30 days prior to arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm - arrival after 8.00 pm will incur at €80 charge.
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Linen & towels included? : Not included in the rental price: cost for linen and towels of €15 per person per week to be paid upon arrival via credit card
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist tax payable locally
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & high chair not included in the rental price: cost for cot of €25 to be paid upon arrival via credit card