Nature-Inspired Italian Villa with Private Pool
Tradition, exclusivity and an exquisite attention to detail and quality: This is what you can look forward to at a stay in Puglia’s beautiful Villa Paringa!
During the first years of the last century, the Apulian countryside was inhabited by large peasant families whose life was devoted to farming work. The trulli where such families lived were full of narrow corridors and arches, with rooms made of stones that surrounded the main trullo building. All around these houses, wide olive groves became the centre of breathtaking landscapes - and these are the origins of Villa Paringa!
The property’s owners were overwhelmed by how impressive this complex of trulli really was, with the sun filtering through olive branches and the all-encompassing feeling of peace. Inspired by these elegant surroundings they have created a masterpiece of elegance and style, enriching the countryside with charm and beautiful details. Those who...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
- Alberobello: Listed as a UNESCO world heritage in 1996, Alberobello is a town full of trulli! These buildings (of which Villa Paringa is an exceptional example) are the real testimony of an old culture and are an outstanding example of a type of building that illustrates human history. With their conical roofs, the trulli of Alberobello are the symbol of a traditional settlement, the bearers of a culture long gone but still very much alive. - At just 5 km from Villa Paringa, the karst Caves of Castellana are one of the most important and impressive natural wonders of Puglia. A visit to the caves includes an extraordinary guided tour through amazing scenery comprised of stalactites, stalagmites, concretions, incredible shapes, fossils, canyons and fantastic caves. - Itria Valley is well worth a visit thanks to its picturesque surroundings and opportunities for fantastic walks and scenery. The cuisine of the valley also offers a wide range of dishes from carne al fornello (roasted meat), the capocollo (cured pork meat) of Martina Franca or the white wines of Locorotondo. - Not far from the property you'll find Polignano a Mare, one of the most characteristic towns of the Bari coastline. Thanks to its innate elegance and breath-taking crystal-clear sea, Polignano has served as an inspiration for many poets and artists. It has also been the birthplace of one of the most popular Italian singer, Domenico Modugno, whose bronze open-armed statue stands in a square of the city centre, and you'll also find some magical coastline nearby. - The countryside around Villa Paringa offers you the chance to enjoy 65 km (40 miles) of Apulian coastline, as well as many idyllic Blue Flag beaches and marinas. Starting from the impressive high rocks of Polignano a Mare to the nature reserve of Torre Guaceto, you can swim in the wonderful clear sea of Monopoli, Capitolo, Savelletri and Torre Canne, a thermal spa of the trulli coast. - The local farms known as Masserie are among the most popular and famous architectural buildings of Puglia. They are a fantastic example of the rural culture of the land, preserving a sense of place and history. Spending a day in these farms will let you get in touch with the oldest Apulian traditions and the most authentic soul of Puglia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 5 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning services with an additional cost of €150.
- Heating costs included? : Heating can be provided on request from October until the end of April (due to Italian law) at an additional fee of €300.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from beginning of April to mid-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.