Refurbished 14th-Century Villa in Idyllic Surroundings
Villa Savini is a newly refurbished luxury villa that provides comfortable accommodation for 8 people to enjoy. It is a relaxing retreat in the centre of one of the most beautiful private nature reserves in Italy.
Villa Savini is a 14th century complex set in a stunning position with beautiful views across endless woods, olive trees and green valleys. With immaculate furnishings in warm, rich colours, comfortable furniture, and 4 beautiful en suite bedrooms, the villa has all the comforts of a modern home with the services of a 5 star resort. The surrounding grounds are fenced for privacy and safety, immaculately kept, contain a lovely outdoor breakfast table, and have a gorgeous panoramic terrace perfect for a cocktail in the sunset. There is also a luxury private swimming pool, framed by the magnificent views of the green valley.
The 18 hole Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course of Antognolla is within the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With over 30 percent of the region’s total area made up of woodland, Umbria is known as “the Green Heart of Italy”. Villa Savini has the unique advantage of being situated in the very centre of this area steeped with history and tradition. Umbria is one of Italy’s most beautiful and enchanting regions. This tranquil land of saints and ancient mystics, with its romantic countryside and its historically rich medieval hilltowns, inspires a special reverence in the hearts of Italians as well as the foreigners visiting it. More than anywhere else, the region seems to represent the country’s spirituality. With less than a million inhabitants, Umbria’s population density is half that of the national average, leaving ample room to express individuality. The simple pleasures of country living, surrounded by idyllic natural beauty, are enhanced by art, architecture, wonderful food and wine in nearby towns and cities throughout the two adjoining regions of Lazio and Tuscany. Florence and Rome are within a two hour drive, and Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Todi and Orvieto are all closely linked. The capital city of Perugia is just 20 minutes away and offers a wealth of cultural activities that include opera and the famous Umbria Jazz festival, held every July. Other spectacular hilltop towns include Cortona and Preggio. Preggio has an annual classical music festival and the annual Montone Film Festival which attracts an international audience. During the summer months, open-air concerts and operas are often staged in the gardens of famous villas and palazzos throughout the region. Many tours and excursions can be organized for guests during their stay by the Estate’s management. Villa Savini offers total comfort for the client and scenic beauty. There are four exclusively furnished bedrooms that overlook luxurious landscaped gardens full of lavender and rose bushes. Breathtaking terraces command endless valley views, making Villa Subtila an idyllic experience. Guests have access to an 18 hole championship golf course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. A golf clubhouse and restaurant facilities within the same estate are only 3 minutes distance from the villa. These are also accessible by golf cart through a private pathway that runs across the nature reserve. All guests staying have discounts on the golf green fees and at the clubhouse restaurant. There are a wide range of outdoor pursuits and activities including hunting, fishing and mountain biking. History This country estate has risen majestically in the midst of the Umbrian region for more than a millennium. Inhabited since prehistoric times, the estate has been witness to many historical events which helped shape Italy today. Murlo is situated at the very top of a beautiful hill near Monte Elceto di Murlo and Monte Tezio. It was an easily defensible and dominant position when originally built. Location - San Giovanni del Pantano (small grocery store): 1 Km (2 minutes) - Pierantonio (small village with shops, bank, etc..): 6 Km (5 minutes) - Perugia: 15 Km (20 minutes) - Perugia International Airport: 20 Km (25 minutes) - Rome Fiumicino International Airport: 205 Km (2 hours) - Rome Ciampino International Airport: 200 Km (1 hour, 55 minutes) - Florence international Airport: 150 Km (1 hours, 40 minutes) - Assisi: 35 Km (40 minutes) - Gubbio: 30 Km (35 minutes) - Orvieto: 95 Km (55 minutes) - Lake Trasimeno: 20 Km (25 minutes) - Siena: 90 Km (50 minutes) - Spoleto: 75 Km (40 minutes)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner as a pre-authorisation upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Not included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Other 2 : The swimming pool is open for your private use in the warmer months, from May to September. Opening or later closure of the pool is available at an extra fee. Please be aware that there is no fence surrounding the pool and therefore we require children using the pool area to be supervised.
- Tax : Not included in the rental price, €1,50 per person for the first two nights and €0.75 per person for the third night. Children up to 14 years old are free
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price.
- Pool heating charge? : Not included in the rental price.
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights