Modern Terraced Villa with Sweeping Sea Views
Villa Bene is a truly wonderful property situated in Marsala offering a tranquil setting overlooking the magnificent Sicilian countryside while being within easy reach of the beach and Marsala town centre.
Set in a well-maintained garden setting, the villa has a modern and elegant ambiance and makes the use of the surrounding panoramic views with full-length windows. Sit back and relax in your sophisticated villa and make the most of the private infinity swimming pool which even has its own hydro-massage corner.
The property can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests, with an additional 2 guests on sofa beds which is a perfect option for families or groups of friends happy to share bedrooms. The 5 en-suite bathrooms offer guests a high level of comfort and privacy, each with incredible hydro-massage showers. The open-plan living room with patio doors leading to the garden terrace allow guests to take full advantage of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa bene is situated only a few kilometres from the centre of Marsala city and within easy access to the beach. This villa is the perfect option for those looking for tranquillity and quiet but also being so close to the city and beach. Marsala has a bustling city full of charm with beautiful sandy beaches. The local favourites are located in the maritime nature reserves in the area Monte Cofano along with Stagnone reserve which both offer beautiful natural landscapes for all. The city of Marsala is a definite visit and one of the main attractions to this area of Sicily. Drive only a short distance and also explore the area of Agrigento and Trapani.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable in cash, upon arrival
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price; for stays shorter than 1 week final cleaning €150
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance (once a week)
- Energy costs included? : Energy consumption up to 300kWh per week: €0.40 per extra kWh
- Other Ts and Cs : Welcome pack upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4pm to 9pm
- Departure time : 8am to 10am
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets are welcome (on request)
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property