Large 18-room Tuscan Villa Surrounded by Olive Groves
Villa Carli is the ideal accommodation for anybody looking for a relaxing holiday in Tuscany that doesn’t skimp on luxury. The majestic air-conditioned Villa Carli is an 18 bedroom estate that sleeps 32 guests.
The villa is located a mere fifteen minutes from Siena, and less than 45 minutes from the cultural centre of Florence. Originally built in the early 15th century, this outstanding villa was renovated between 1996 and 1998 and is now one of the preeminent ultra luxury villas in the region. Set on a spacious and charming estate, the villa is encircled by gorgeous gardens where you’ll be enchanted by the gorgeous flowers, fruit and olive trees.
Offering five-star quality accommodation, an English-speaking concierge plus a full staff of cooks, maids and gardeners, Villa Carli offers unparalleled luxury and is the perfect place for family reunions, weddings and corporate events. This is one villa that has it...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This beautiful region of Tuscany has something for everyone with thermal springs, extraordinary scenery, oodles of history and culture and beautiful beaches a couple of hours away. Oh, and did we mention the WINE?? Tuscany is the top Italian destination for wine buffs with an incredible number of high-quality vineyards. Those seeking an active holiday will find incredible hiking and cycling paths to explore. A short drive away… Colle di Val D’Elsa (11 km) is a beautiful fortified town renowned for its perfectly preserved ‘tunnel’ streets, crystal glass and ice cream! Monteriggioni (17 km) is a gorgeous fortified hamlet surrounded by small stone villages, vineyards, olive groves, meadows and woods. Referenced by Dante in his Divine Comedy the 14 gigantic towers of Monteriggioni are all still intact and a must-see. San Gimignano (24 km) is known as a "medieval Manhattan" due to its tall towers which dominate the landscape and is a picturesque medieval town with plenty of frescoes and galleries to visit. Volterra (33 km) is an ancient hill town with extensive Etruscan tombs and a fantastic museum showcasing excavations of the former. The city is also renowned for its alabaster workshops. Siena (35 km) - For those seeking fantastic food and spectacular art Siena makes a great day trip with a plethora of fabulous restaurants and Gothic architecture. Rivalling Florence for Renaissance palazzi and art, Siena’s churches, galleries and museums could keep you busy for weeks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €6000 paid to the owner prior to arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 2000kWh per week.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including up to 30 pool towels per week. Bathroom towels changed twice a week.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other days on request.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (short-breaks may be possible on request outside end June-end August).
- Other Ts and Cs : - 50% of the total deposit will be held if cancellation is made by within 7 months of arrival
- - 100% of the total deposit will be held if cancellation is made within 3 months of arrival
- - The second payment will not by refunded
- - 50% of the total amount must be paid at time of booking confirmation with the balance due 90 days before arrival
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open from beginning of May to end of October, approximately. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).