Spacious Villa with Private Spa and Gym Marbella
Whether you are inside or outside at this luxury villa, there is an atmosphere of complete relaxation, that encourages you to settle in and relax. Located in Cortijo Blanco, just 200-metres from the beach, Villa Kalua offers an oasis of calm away from any day to day worries.
Whether you are looking to explore the local shops and restaurants, stroll down the beautiful coastline, visit surrounding towns or relax by the private pool, there is something for everyone!
The outdoor area creates the perfect holiday setting, so as soon as you arrive, you can sit down in the sunshine and settle into the Spanish vibes, maybe enjoying a bottle of local wine late into the evening! With a lush garden, elegantly covered cabana and the glistening private swimming pool, there is room for everyone to spread out and enjoy the outdoors throughout the day. The terrace boasts luxurious sun loungers where you can sit back and finish off...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Kalua is located in Cortijo Blanco, San Pedro de Alcantara, just 200 metres from the beach as well as walking distance to shops, restaurants, cafe's and supermarket. The villa is only a short walk from the centre of Puerto Banus Just a short drive away is Puerto Banus, brimming with luxury brand boutiques, markets, restaurants, clubs and bars and of course a beautiful harbour for you to explore. Meanwhile, nearby Marbella is a little bigger and busier, with a traditional and beautiful old town, and holds many Michelin starred restaurants and world-renowned beaches where one can soak up the sun and enjoy a cocktail at a beachfront bar! It has a vibrant history, visible in the many ruins throughout the winding cobbled streets of its Old Town. Malaga, the largest city on the Costa del Sol, is also nearby, and is historically and culturally incredibly rich, putting even more activities and amenities at your fingertips. As the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, the city is, of course, brimming with museums and art galleries, set among a beautiful cityscape of castles, cathedrals and theatres. The Costa del Sol itself is mainly peaceful and quiet, as although there is a large amount of tourism, mostly for the fantastic beaches and warm climate (the average water temperature year-round is 18°C!), visitors tend to stick to the highly developed and bustling south-western part, leaving the stunning mountains inland largely untouched and peaceful year-round. The region of Andalucía is culturally diverse and has a perfectly varied landscape, where picturesque beaches, ancient cities and deserts meet the incredible Sierra Nevada mountain range, which includes both the most southerly ski resort in Europe and the highest point of continental Europe!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €400 (to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.