Stunning Modern Villa with Cinema, Bicycles and Gym
With a vast infinity pool and panoramic views over the surrounding natural landscape, Villa Drvo offers a sublime blend of contemporary design with traditional artistry in the quaint, traditional village of Smoljanci.
The villa was designed by the renowned Croatian designer Boris Ružić, and includes endless custom features, in particular, the beautiful fireplace in the living area! The main living room features two comfortable sofas and extends to a casual seating area by the fire, with a huge dining table for ten beside this area, enjoying spectacular views. The kitchen is besides this, with a large central island creating tons of space for plenty of chefs!
The main interior entertainment is found in the basement: a bar for your drinking-desires as well as a kitchenette and even a cinema room make this the ideal hang-out spot in the late evenings, while an incredibly well-equipped gym and a large shower create...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Smoljanci is a quaint, rural Croatian village, located in the heart of the enchanting natural landscape of Istria! You’ll find a few small grocery shops, a pharmacy, doctors, dentist and a few restaurants and coffee shops in the nearby town of Svetvinčenat about a 5-minute drive away, as well as a very picturesque castle and a moat! The nearby train station has trains running between Buzet and Pula, and it’s just a 30-minute journey to the heart of the enchanting city of Pula. Just 25 minutes away, you can’t miss the delightful Venetian coastal town of Rovinj half-way up the western coastline. Wander the old city, with its Venetian architecture and marble streets and admire the views across the marina before settling for a meal in one of its many beautiful sea-side restaurants. And be sure to stop off in Lim Bay while you’re there – a dramatic Fjord stretching for miles inland! From breath-taking scenery, rich history and a world-famous culinary scene – you will find it all in Istria! A charming heart-shaped peninsula in the north-west of Croatia, Istria is warm, welcoming and perfectly-sized – you can drive the length in around an hour, putting everything within easy reach! Active holiday-makers will be delighted with the offerings: from windsurfing in Medulin to scuba diving in the Brijuni National park and rock climbing, hang-gliding and walking in Buzet along the 15km ‘seven waterfalls’ walk, Istria has it all. Both along the dramatic coastal paths and in the mountains inland, you will find an abundance of natural ways for cycling (including the scenic Parenzana route over an old railway line from Viznada to the Slovenian border) and rugged off-road hiking trails. Much like its neighbouring Italy, Istria is a gastronome’s paradise, home to world-class cuisine and endless rows of vineyards. Be sure to try the local wines, which are often sweet and fruity, using a wide variety of grapes including white Malvasia, red Terrano and Moscato. Istria is especially famous for its truffles, which you will find served with any dish and sauce! Both Rijeka and Pula have international airports within a short drive of the villa, while Pula is the central hub for those getting ferries, although there is a daily ferry between Poreč and Venice.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturdays only in high season
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peka Summer dates, this may be reduced to 4-nights across low season dates
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Please request at time of booking whether you would like the second twin bedded room to be set up with twin beds or with a double.