Irresistible Romantic Villa by the Adriatic Sea
Stunning Villa Dinara offers fine views of Croatia’s attractive Dalmatian Coast. Located close to a pretty pebble beach in Mimice, this contemporary villa features an irresistible waterfront terrace and pool.
Lined with a large glass wall, the living area leads directly to the sun deck with the ocean beyond, where you can sit or lounge for hours admiring the Adriatic Sea. Step inside and you will find a dining area for six, and a fully equipped modern kitchen including a dishwasher, coffee machine and all the cookware you could need.
Villa V has three bedrooms, two of which are upstairs and have their own terrace with furniture. All three bedrooms have an en-suite and double bed, making this villa perfect for up to six guests.
A notable design feature of Villa Dinara is the use of glass walls to reveal its backdrop of rugged cliffs – this eye-catching view can be enjoyed from the kitchen and living area,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Mimice is a quiet village on Croatia’s Dalmatian coast, the perfect place for a serene getaway. Just 12km from the larger town of Omiš, it has incredible gravel and sandy beaches and enjoys its proximity to the mountainous region of Dinara. The chilled-out atmosphere of Mimice makes it a real pleasure to linger around its historic Old Town, which dates back more than three centuries. You will find a small number of bars and taverns both here and by the beaches, which offer freshly cooked fish and other traditional Croatian dishes, as well as locally produced wine. The peace and quiet is perhaps Mimice’s greatest attraction; you won’t find huge crowds and lots of traffic. If you head to Omiš, on the Cetina River, you will have the opportunity to go rafting, scuba-diving or simply learn more about the town’s pirate history. Many cultural events present the area’s theatrical or musical traditions, such as the Festival of Dalmatian Klapas, while the choice of restaurants will give you plenty to discover too. The country’s second-largest city, Split, is around an hour’s drive from Mimice.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in rental price
- Changeover day : Saturdays
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during high season
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included in the rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.