Idyllic and Luxurious Family Villa with Heated Pool
Villa Plavo More is an idyllic and luxurious family villa with a beautiful private heated swimming pool, located right on the seafront of the Omis Riviera with panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea. Situated along the coast line, set back from a small coastal road and only about 80m from the beach, this villa is hard to beat.
On entering the villa, there is a large open plan living and dining area with a modern and fully-equipped kitchen and floor to ceiling windows which open out onto the terrace and swimming pool. Upstairs, there are 4 double en-suite bedrooms and two sofa beds for additional guests. On the lower ground floor there is an air-conditioned gym, shower room, sauna and smaller bedroom with a sofa bed and TV.
The luxury of this villa extends to the outside terrace and garden with a heated swimming pool surrounded by decking with reclining sun loungers and parasols. There is an amazing covering dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Plavo More is located in a highly desired setting along the Omis Riviera within walking distance to the Brzet beach in one direction, and the town centre in the other. The Omis Riviera boasts crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, high mountains in the background and breath taking natural surroundings. Omis is a bustling town in the heart of the Dalmatian coast offering many festivals and events throughout the summer months, including a Pirate Festival. There are also many restaurants serving the local delicacies, local markets and historical monuments to discover. A little further along the coast is the Croatia’s second largest city, Split. This attractive city combines both modernity and tradition making it the ideal attraction for all ages. The Diocletian’s Palace is an unmissable Unesco World Heritage Site and there are countless bars, restaurants and shops for you to really soak up the fabulous atmosphere of this Mediterranean haven.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Changeover day : Saturday from April to September
- Any day the remainder of the year
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between April and September
- 5 nights in lower season
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.