Relaxing Villa with Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
Hillside Villa is a piece of modern luxury on the Dalmatian coast, less than 10 minutes from the buzzing and exuberant city of Split, and within easy walking distance to the beach.
The villa boasts extensive grounds and gardens with an all-singing, all-dancing swimming pool which has a counter-current and massage program. There is also a private Jacuzzi nestled between the trees next to the pool for the pinnacle of relaxation and indulgence.
The summer kitchen makes al fresco dining an absolute joy, and the two outdoor dining areas allow for blissful evening meals of locally purchased delicacies cooked on the barbecue to be enjoyed under the starlit skies.
The villa is tastefully furnished with modern appliances and fully air-conditioned to provide a cool atmosphere even in the height of the summer months. The villa can accommodate 8 guests in 4 bedrooms, two of which have direct access to the balcony...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is ideally located a short drive along the coast from Croatia’s second largest city, Split, yet also benefits from the tranquillity of the hillside countryside. The attractive city of Split combines both modernity and tradition making it the ideal attraction for all ages. The Diocletian’s Palace is an unmissable Unesco World Heritage Site and there are countless bars, restaurants and shops for you to really soak up the fabulous atmosphere of this Mediterranean haven. Within walking distance to the villa is the quaint historical town of Stobrec. It is highly esteemed as a beautiful and scenic peninsula surrounded by the crystal clear Adriatic Sea on one side and pine woods and rural settings on the other. The town offers many sporting activities, including tennis, golf, water sports and walking and cycling tracks. Similarly, there are restaurants, shops, bars and clubs offering a perfect combination of daily essentials and holiday treats!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels included
- Pets welcome? : No
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Minimum stay : 3-5 nights in low season. 7 nights in high season
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Pool heating charge? : No