The crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic really are right outside at Villa Nerida – and visible for most of its rooms. This exquisite villa makes the most of its position, letting natural light flood in, and offering lovely spaces to dine and relax outside.
With room for up to ten guests, this is a great villa for groups of friends to enjoy together. The interior is elegant and very well-furnished, with direct access to the terrace areas from the main living space. The air-conditioned property has internet access and satellite television, lots of comfortable seating and a dining table and chairs inside. Eye-catching designer armchairs sit beside the fireplace – a nice spot to retire to after a dip in the heated pool.
There is a sleeping area and en-suite bathroom on the ground floor, and a further three bedrooms on the upper floor. The villa has a total of three bathrooms, and a well-appointed kitchen offering a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Baška Voda sits on the Dalmatian coast of Croatia, just 15 minutes’ drive from majestic Makarska. This stretch of coast has more than its fair share of natural beauty, and Baška Voda doesn’t disappoint – it’s nestled between the towering peak of Mount Biokovo and the glistening Adriatic Sea. What was once the centre of a busy fishing trade is now a highly pleasant place to chill out and appreciate the moment. The area is used to visitors, so there is plenty for them to enjoy during their stay. Spas and wellness facilities are great for taking it easy, and there are more energetic pursuits on offer as well. Mountain biking, water-skiing, paragliding, beach volleyball… with scenery this good, it would be a shame to miss out on a sporting activity or two. All sorts of Mediterranean specialities can be discovered on the menus of Baška Voda restaurants. Look out for boiled frog fish, and the tempting Baška Voda rafioli, filled with almonds, nuts, maraschino cherries and all sorts of other sweetness. There are plenty of places to try out, either up in the mountains or down by the sea, as the five settlements which make up Baška Voda extend across both areas. One of the most famous destinations on the Croatian coast, nearby Makarska is a must-visit. Its wonderful sandy beach extends to almost 2km, and a reliable climate ensures it gets plenty of sun. Makarska’s Franciscan monastery and city museum will open your eyes to its history by day, while evenings get busy in the cafés, bars and clubs. The city’s main square, Kačić, a stone’s throw from the harbour and with the Biokovo ever-present, is a fine place to start your night.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.