Modern Dubrovnik Villa with Swimming Pool
Situated on the peaceful island of Šipan, just a short ferry ride from the stunning city of Dubrovnik, this five bedroom villa with its own private pool and two beautiful terraces offers the perfect holiday home for relaxation, walking, cycling and cultural heritage.
Located in the hamlet of Frajga, meaning fruit in Latin, the villa enjoys an elevated position on the southern slopes of the hill. A typical Dalmatian country house, it is set in four thousand square metres of olive groves and garden with lovely views of the surrounding countryside and sea beyond.
The owner has taken great care to ensure that guests have every comfort they need and great attention to detail has been paid to the rooms, which each have their own theme connected to the island. The light and airy living-dining room, decorated in warm tones of carob and citrus, has doors opening on to a wonderful terrace for al-fresco dining and the well equipped...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
On the island of Šipan, located in the hamlet of Frajga, meaning fruit in Latin, this beautiful villa has an elevated position on the southern slopes of the hill, with lovely views of the surrounding countryside and sea beyond. Šipan is well known for its laid back atmosphere and lovely wines, it is an ideal island to discover by bike as you ride past olive and fig trees, citrus groves and vineyards. The island has a great cultural heritage - many wealthy families from Dubrovnik built summer residences on the island in the fifteenth century, the late Gothic Rector’s Palace is a fine example not to be missed. The historical village of Suđurađ, where you will arrive by ferry, is a short drive away. Discover the beautiful sixteenth century castle, dine in an authentic simple taverna or wander to pretty gravel beaches along the coastline. Sipanska Luga is a little larger in size, about five kilometres by road. Watch fisherman haul their daily catch in the mornings and then sample some in one of the wider choices of restaurants. The sixteenth century church and its paintings is also a worthy attraction. Just a short ferry ride to the mainland, Dubrovnik is known to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage site with good reason. Walk around the city’s medieval walls dating back to the 13th century, discover the Baroque churches and palazzi in the pedestrianised city centre and dine well in one of the many upmarket restaurants specialising in local seafood. The cable car up to the top of Mount Srdj offers stunning views of the city, sea and islands and keen hikers can walk back down! From Dubrovnik port you can also discover one of the other islands in the Adriatic with a wide choice of boat excursions on offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : The cost of one-night of your stay (this will vary depending on dates) will be required as a damage deposit. This is to be paid in euros upon arrival and is to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking only permitted outside
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : The owner can be flexible subject to availability
- Internet access? : Wifi free of charge
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the swimming pool is open between the first week of May and the first week of October, weather dependent.
- Pool opening dates? : Swimming pool - 15.05.-30.09.