Mediterranean Villa with Beautiful Swimming Pool
A stunning villa for ten overlooking forest and vineyards, Casa Dimas is situated in the village of Režanci, in the centre of Croatia’s Istrian region. Just a short drive from the charming medieval town of Svetvinčenat, Casa Dimas offers a wonderful experience inside and out, with a stunning pool and terrace, and an on-site wellness centre, among its highlights. The 48 square metre pool and a gorgeous dining terrace look out over the vineyards and a large area of private forest which forms part of the property. You can go for invigorating walks among the trees, or enjoy a variety of activities at the villa, including Pétanque, golf on the practice green, or soaking in the hot tub on the veranda. There is also exercise equipment if you fancy a workout, located in the fitness and spa house. This secure and secluded villa features some eye-catching interiors, with Art Deco and American inspirations evident in many of the rooms. The large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
The medieval town of Svetvinčenat lies on Croatia’s Istrian peninsula, around 30 minutes north of Pula. Its centrality makes it a fine base for exploring the wider region, and in recent years it has become something of an attraction in itself, as more people discover its appealing architecture, cuisine and cultural offerings. As Croatian wines grow in popularity and stature, Svetvinčenat does its bit to promote the best of the region with an annual New Wine Festival each autumn. In July, it’s cheese which takes centre-stage, with the Svetvinčenat Cheese Festival hosting artisanal cheese makers from all over Croatia and neighbouring Slovenia too. At other times of the year, you might come across a Medieval Festival, the International Dance & Non-Verbal Theatre Festival or, perhaps most intriguingly of all, the Selection of Miss and Mister Goat. Svetvinčenat’s main square, Placa, and castle, Morosini-Grimani, are among its highlights, earning it a reputation as one of Istria’s best-preserved medieval towns. There is a small selection of nice eateries in Svetvinčenat too, including some good pizzerias. While Svetvinčenat may have only recently attracted the attention of visitors, larger towns like Rovinj and Pula are better-known to tourists. Wonderfully picturesque, Rovinj lies on the peninsula’s west coast and is around 30 minutes from Svetvinčenat. The variety of beaches and some stunning countryside in the surrounding area are more than enough reason to visit, and it’s also the place to be for chilled out nightlife in Istria. Pula’s star attraction is its Roman amphitheatre, right in the centre of town and a focal point for live entertainment in the summer months. The region’s largest city, it’s less crowded than Dubrovnik and becoming the go-to alternative for those in the know – go for the film festival, big-name concerts and enchanting, diverse architecture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 to be paid upon arrival and refunded in full subject to a damage inspection upon departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Tax : Sojourn Tax Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Bookings must begin on Saturdays across peak Summer dates, this may be flexible at less peak times
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 2-nights across lower season dates.
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Max. 2 well behaved pets up to 10 kg are welcome with an extra cleaning charge of 100€ per pet per week
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of 150€ per stay less than a week, €300 for 7 nights stay (to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Each bedroom can be set up as a twin room with two singles, please request this at time of booking should you require this set-up.