Yellow Mellow Villa with Private Pool
Step into minimalist Croatian luxury at the Villa Brattia.
Located in the private and quiet development lies this beautiful villa. Finished in a lively yellow hue, complimented by raw wood shutters, this home, along with the others in this exclusive area, provides a fresh take on traditional style which continues throughout the home.
Nestled against rolling hills and an expanse of greenery, this villa provides guests with a taste of nature which is a lovely sight to wake up to. Beyond this, the panoramic extends to include a fantastic view of the Dalmatian coast with its beaches, bays and nautical comings and goings. This view is best enjoyed from the upper deck which can be found on the second floor of the home, up here there is a covered terrace area featuring sun loungers just tempting guests with an evening of socialising and sunsets.
Inside the home, there are three bedrooms and three bathrooms....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Discover traditional living and peaceful, sleepy villages surrounded by gorgeous beaches and the beautiful blue Adriatic on the island of Brac. Brac, simply put is an island located in central Dalmatia. Interestingly, it’s actually the highest of the Adriatic islands due to the Vidova Gora which stands at a staggering 778 metres, something the locals are very proud of. Visitors can reach the highest point by car or on foot, it makes for a wonderful day out and offers unrivalled views of the sea and nearby islands. Brac is probably most famous for its white limestone, olive oil and Zlatni Rat. The limestone here is still sought and this can be found at the islands only active quarry, this stone has been used throughout the whole of Dalmatia and Croatia, for hundreds of years. Also exclusive to Brac is the famed olive oil which comes from a very rare type of olive grown in abundance on the island, all visitors should definitely be tasting this! Finally, Zlatni Rat is one of Croatia’s most famed beaches, it’s located in Bol which is one of the liveliest parts of the island and is simply perfection, the waves of the warm Adriatic are nestled against a pure white shore of sand and pebble, truly is a remarkable place to visit. Away from the beaches, Brac offers a taste of authentic island life, including amazing local eats and drinks, fresh seafood is available every day and meals are of local produce. There is a lot of history to discover here, traditional architecture can be found throughout the villages, especially Skrip, the oldest island settlement. For those visitors seeking more adventure there are plenty of things to do including water sports, diving, hiking and frequent ferries to the nearby islands.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : €230 to be paid during stay
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 5-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 3-nights at quieter times
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.