Dreamy Villa with Direct Access to the Beach
Live comfortably in a slice of beach front paradise at this wonderful villa.
Perfectly placed amongst the greenery of the Makarstan coastline, gently hugged by the waves of the Adriatic, lies this home. Somehow, this rustic white masterpiece blends into the surrounding nature, looking like something out of a fairy tale, just oozing warmth and welcome. Guests could easily get lost in the romance of the place especially when accompanied by such a fantastic view of the horizon.
The white theme continues throughout the home, whilst this is usually a clever tool for hotter countries, it also creates a very spacious, tranquil feel which continues throughout the home, enveloping guests in a taste of seaside Dalmatian life. The home is set across several levels, with sea views and terraces on every level. Casa Uvala has four bedrooms where seven guests can fit comfortably. The bedrooms continue with the light colours, and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Explore the beautiful coastline and beaches of Makarska for a truly relaxing seaside holiday. Makarska is a port town located on the Dalmatian coast, hugged by the calm blue waves of the Adriatic on one side and the gorgeous greenery of the Mount Biokovo nature reserve on the other. Most known for its expanse of lustrous beaches, Makarska is the perfect location for laid back holidays, great for resetting and rejuvenating away from the daily grind. The beaches across Makarska are all idyllic, picturesque beaches, whether they are sand covered or stone, many are located in peaceful private bays offering guests a really tranquil experience. Backing most of the beaches are the edges of the greenery found in the national park creating a very tropical atmosphere. Each beach has its own charms, for instance the Punta Rata is a great choice for families as the beach gently slopes into the shallows of the Adriatic. Some beaches offer complete privacy, others offer a more livelier side with paddle boat rentals, jet skiing, banana boat rides, beach bars and restaurants. Beyond the beaches, the old towns of Makarska have a lot to visit, with open air restaurants and cafés oozing tantalising scents of local seafood flavours. There are daily markets and little shops to visit and many options for nightlife. Away from the towns, the national park is home to Golden Eagles and Balkan Chamois, visitors are free to hike through these trails or even hop onto a mountain bike to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 in cash is payable upon arrival and is to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.