Luxurious Villa with Lift and Sea Views
Situated in the quaint historic town of Seget Donji, you will be ideally placed close to the beautiful UNESCO towns of Trogir and Split, 2km and 6km respectively. Just steps away, you will be greeted by a beautiful pebble beach, ensuring unrivalled views over this captivating stretch of Dalmatian coastline.
This ultra-modern property offers ten guests the utmost in luxurious living, across three floors and five luxurious bedrooms. On the basement level, you’ll find a garage and sauna, a delightful addition to the relaxation benefits at the property.
To access the upper two levels, there is a lift for your convenience, ideal for those less abled. On the ground floor, the vast open plan living area is a magnificent space, drenched with natural light from the wall of French windows out onto the stunning terrace area.
And with elegant modern design features, a vast, colourful seating area, dining table and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The small fishing village of Seget Donji is located 2km from the historic town of Trogir, nestled between the crystal clear Adriatic and the lush mountains, on the beautiful Dalmatian coast. While under Venetian rule (1420 till 1797) Trogir, known as Trau, was rich with Renaissance artwork and had a thriving economy. Trau, therefore, was noted as being one of the more prominent cities in the Balkans. With historical sites in abundance and the old town itself set within a medieval castle, you’ll love to stroll around the quaint little streets here, stumbling upon architecture from the middle ages to the Renaissance period. With many diverse restaurants to dine out in and a lovely promenade where you can find some vibrant nightlife, you’ll not be left short of options in the evenings. Seget Donji is a great place to bring your family, with a range of lovely pebble beaches benefiting from clear shallow waters, perfect for little ones. And along the promenade and in a luxury hotel complex, you’ll also find a variety of sporting activities for big and small kids alike. Just a few minutes’ drives from Seget Donji will find you in the beautiful coastal town of Trogir, set within medieval walls on a tiny island, linked by a bridge to the mainland. A UNESCO World Heritage site and home to many fascinating historical sights, this charming little town is packed full of character. Be sure to enjoy long summer evenings along the wide seaside promenade, lined with bars, cafes and yachts. And if you’re after a day trip a little further afield head to Croatia’s second largest city, Split. Also, a UNESCO town, this heady mix of tradition and modernity, set within ancient atmospheric walls, is still thriving after a thousand years, so don’t miss a great day out here.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 - 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.