Very Large Villa for Fun and Family Moments
This spacious and luxurious villa sleeps up to sixteen guests and has eight bedrooms. It is located in Orebic, in the region of Dalmatia, Croatia. It offers stunning sea views from the garden, which is abundant with aromatic hedges, such as, fig trees, roses, and olive trees.
There is a private swimming pool outside, perfect for cooling off in after a warm summers day, and there is also plenty of comfortable garden furniture for lounging on. Furthermore, there is an outdoor barbecue, summer kitchen, wine bar and dining table ideal for those who enjoy eating al fresco!
The interior is equally gorgeous, and the villa consists of three central parts. The central part of the villa is exceptionally modern; it has a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area for sixteen people, which is perfect for those who enjoy cooking, especially as there is a supermarket within walking distance so you can stock up on food and drink...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Orebic is a peaceful and cultural town in the region of Dalmatia, Croatia. It is backdropped by the striking Elias Mountain and home to several unspoilt beaches that can fulfil everybody’s tastes. The main beach is Trstenica beach, and it is dotted with many cafes and restaurants so you can enjoy a refreshment while watching the waves crash against the shore, and the beach also offers lots of water-sports! Contrarily, there are many secluded rocky coves only a short stroll or boat ride away. The promenade running along the coastline has many delicious and authentic seafood restaurants, and also based there is the Maritime Museum which illustrates the nautical history of the town. Orebic is notoriously known for its family-run vineyards where you will be able to book tours and sample Chardonnay, Postup and Dingac from wooden chests; one of the highest-rated local wineries to look out for is the Korta Katarina Winery. Additionally, Orebic has various historical sites, such as the Franciscan Monastery, it was built in the fifteenth century, and houses Our Lady of the Angels an icon said to protect the local sailors. Orebic is only a 130km transfer from Dubrovnik airport which is truly worth it when you consider the beauty and culture you will get to experience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 5-nights at quieter times
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included