Rustic Villa with Sea Views at Korcula Island
Surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation, and just moments from the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, Casa Vela Luka offers guests a peaceful getaway on the beautiful Island of Korcula.
Situated in the small quaint fishing town of Prigradica, just 4 miles from the city of Blato, 12km from Vela Luka and 40km from Korcula, you are ideally located to enjoy quiet laid back Croatian life immersed in nature, yet near enough to more hustle and bustle to satisfy everyone’s needs.
This beautifully designed villa, made from local ancient stone, sleeps up to ten guests in four uniquely decorated bedrooms. As you enter, you’ll discover a fantastic open plan living space, in colourful hues, with a large seating area around a modern brick fireplace and flat screen television, extending onto a well-equipped kitchen and dining area.
With plenty of natural night and views out onto the lush scenery that...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A delightful small fishing town, surrounded by beautiful old vineyards and olive groves, Prigradica is situated on the northwest coast of the beautiful Croatian Island of Korcula. Just 4km from Blato, 12km from Vela Luka and the world famous city of Marco Polo, and 45 minutes from the town of Korcula, Prigradica is the perfect location for those that enjoy a peaceful holiday set against Mother Nature’s backdrop. The Island of Korcula itself is a heady mix of dense woodland and quiet coves, with small sandy beaches dotting the southern coast and pebbly sheltered bays on the north. Rich in its traditional heritage; religious ceremonies, folk music and dances are a popular attraction for tourists. And don’t miss some fantastic wine tasting, as some of Croatia’s most loved wine comes from locally grown grapes. Pridradica comes alive during the Summer months with the remainder of the year being relatively quiet. You’ll find a mixture of newly built homes along with the traditional ancient stone houses, and a central community located around the beautiful bay. A family-friendly atmosphere welcomes you to this quaint little town, with a small selection of restaurants, bars and cafes. The lovely shingle beach is ideal for families with its sheltered location and crystal clear shallow waters. For the more adventurous amongst you, you can find soccer fields, basketball and sand volleyball in the area, as well as cycling and trekking routes taking advantage of its beautiful forested and mountainous location. Nearby you might like to explore the surrounding ancient villages, untouched for centuries or the little Islands of Proizd, Ošjak, and Badija just a short boat ride away. Or for day trips further afield the nearby towns of Vela Luka and Korcula are well worth a visit. There are also boat services from Blato to the bustling neighbouring Island of Hvar and Split on the mainland.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Tax : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 5-nights at quieter times
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property