Wellness Luxurious Villa By the Sea
This lavish family-villa sleeps up to ten guests and has four bedrooms, and is located in Stanici, Croatia. It overlooks the sea, and the views are endless and breath-taking. The exterior plot of the villa is truly excellent, it has a private swimming pool with Roman steps access, and it’s the perfect place for cooling off after a hot summers day.
Additionally, there is a poolside shower, a jacuzzi and lots of comfortable outdoor furniture! There is also a barbeque and an outdoor dining area which is ideal for those who enjoy dining al fresco!
The interior is truly gorgeous. Villa Ruskamen consists of three storeys. The ground floor is marvellous; it has a fitness spa with a sauna, meditation and fitness room, meaning that it is impossible to not relax in this property!
There is also a games room with a football table, bar, and smart satellite television; the perfect space for entertaining! On the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Stanici is a quaint and quiet fishing village in the region of Central Dalmatia, Croatia. It possesses stunning views of distant islands and is home to many unspoilt beaches that can fulfil everybody’s tastes. Furthermore, the coastline is dotted with several delicious sea-food restaurants so you can enjoy a refreshment while watching the waves crash against the shore, and the beach also offers water-sports! Stanici is located in Omis, a small town and harbour situated in the mouth of the Cetina river. Omis is an incredibly historical town; there are several ancient churches and fortresses which are worth a visit. Additionally, the town is abundant with wine-cellars, bars, and restaurants with lovely Mediterranean cuisine. Omis holds many musical and theatrical events, such as, Omis Cultural Summer, Festival of Dalmatian Klapas and Pirates Nights which allow individuals to experience the soul of the town. Omis is only a 30km transfer from the Split airport so getting there literally could not be any easier, what are you waiting for?
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Sorry no pets
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 5-nights at quieter times
- Changeover day : Please note that bookings across peak Summer dates will need to begin on Saturdays, this may be relaxed at quieter times
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property