Art Deco Terrace Apartment
This Rome holiday apartment is on the ground floor of a very colourful building and has its own private entrance. Even though in the heart of buzzing Trastevere, the apartment is found in a very quiet corner.
Guests enter the property via its large courtyard, which has a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. You will be able to enjoy meals outside, either in its sunny or shady areas. There is a large outdoor dining table with chairs: the perfect setting for an evening meal.
Inside this very “Art Deco” apartment, you initially find the living room, which is composed of a sofa bed (sleeping up to 2 people), a dining table where you can sit all together if the weather does not permit “al fresco” dining. Right next to this, you will find a fully equipped kitchen, where you will be able to test out all the Italian recipes you have learnt from the Roman inhabitants. Oven, stove, fridge… everything that you could possibly...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
In this amazing location you will find yourself in the middle of the historical centre. As such, all of Rome’s most interesting and beautiful attractions are just footsteps away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
- Shared residential building
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 24-hour check-in available
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Pets are not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Overnight Accommodation tax in Rome:
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guest and it has to be paid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, we can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.