Quiet Island Villa with Serene Sea Views
Situated on the heavenly unspoiled Island of Drvenik Mali, just 300 metres from the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic, Villa Maslinica is the perfect Island getaway for those seeking peace and tranquillity in lush Mediterranean surroundings.
Sleeping ten people across three beautiful stone houses, this property provides guests with a delightful mix of tradition and modernity in a luxurious setting.
The principal residence at Villa Maslinica is a fantastic space offering guests an elegant open plan living area with a beautiful seating area, dining table and well-equipped kitchen, all designed with the utmost care, boasting plush features such as chandeliered lighting and exposed stonework.
On the upper level, you’ll find two excellent bedrooms, richly decorated and featuring a flat-screen television, sophistically designed en-suite and access out onto a perfectly positioned balcony overlooking the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The beautiful, unspoiled Island of Drvenik Mali resides just 10 miles off the coast of Trogir. With a population of only around sixty people, and rich in lush Mediterranean vegetation, this tranquil 4km square paradise is a real Robinson Crusoe Island getaway. And with numerous sandy beaches and hidden bays, you will never be far from a secluded cove in which to enjoy the surrounding unpolluted crystal clear waters of the Adriatic. A scattering of villages and almost no cars mean that a quiet and intimate holiday is assured. You’ll find a shop, bar and restaurant that serves a range of local dishes and fresh seafood in the delightful village of Vela Rena, where there is also a beautiful sandy beach. Other than that you will have to make do with the scent of the Mediterranean pines and the sound of the clear shallow waters lapping at the shore for a company. Swimming, boating, fishing and snorkelling are some fantastic activities to indulge in when merely lounging on the soft sand and gazing at the spectacular views won’t do. Most places on the Island are reachable by foot, but you can explore the slightly bigger neighbouring Island of Drvenik Veliki in half a mile by boat, making it easily accessible. There are also three ferries a day to Trogir, a beautiful coastal town set within medieval walls on a tiny island, linked by a bridge to the mainland. A UNESCO World Heritage site and home to many fascinating historical sights, this charming little town is packed full of character. Be sure to enjoy long summer evenings along the wide seaside promenade, lined with bars, cafes and yachts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 - 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included