Modern Luxurious Family-villa with Private Spa
This luxurious family-villa sleeps up to eleven guests and has six bedrooms and is located in Okrug Gornji, Croatia. It overlooks the sea, and the views are endless as well as breath-taking. In the distance, there are gorgeous views of the Trogir and the mountains.
The exterior plot of the villa has a private swimming pool, perfect for cooling off in after a long summers day. Additionally, there is a poolside shower, a jacuzzi and lots of comfortable outdoor furniture! There is also a barbecue and an outdoor dining area which is ideal for those who enjoy al fresco dining.
The interior is truly wondrous! Casa Trogir consists of four-storeys; the basement is a wellness spa, it has a heated pool and a sauna ideal for those cold winter days. It also has a gym and a games room with a billiard table which is perfect if you have children with you.
Moving on from this, the ground floor has a comfortable living...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Okrug is located on the western side of the island Ciovo, a short boat ride from Split. Ciovo has a typical Mediterranean microclimate and is graced with beautiful natural landscapes. Okrug Gornji and the neighbouring village of Donji, are incredibly famous among tourists during the summer months. So, if you’re in search of a colourful beach holiday with lots to do, Okrug will certainly not disappoint. These villages have impressively managed to maintain some of their original structures. Follow the original stone walls around the town and discover buildings such as The Church of St. Tudor, which was erected during the Middle Ages and supposedly housed the first Trogirian hermit. The Adriatic Sea is known as having so beautiful waters and fascinating sea life, which is why the likes of Trogir Diving School have been operating for more than 30 years and specialise in teaching budding scuba divers. If you prefer keeping dry while you observe your wildlife, then several businesses offer boat trips throughout the day, and there’s a strong possibility of seeing turtles, dolphins and various kinds of rainbow-like fish. Inland, you can travel to the UNESCO protected Trogir and roam around the old Venetian styled town. A regular boat and bus service connect these villages to Trogir, so enjoy the slightly racier pace of life and make the most of the abundance of restaurants, bars and clubs.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departue
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : The outdoor pool is not heated. Pool heating is only available in the indoor pool. Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.