Stylish 2 Bedroom apartment next to Paseo de Gracia
This lovely apartment has heaps of colorful character, the plush teal velvet sofa, the sleek black kitchen accented with copper vases, and the elegant dinning area give it a luxurious yet homey feel. Fully renovated and equipped, it has 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms and a big living and dinning room with an open and fully equipped kitchen. Situated in the bohemian neighborhood of Gracia – a former village on the outskirts of Barcelona – the area is known for its distinctly local and safe community. It’s conveniently close to all Barcelona’s most famous attractions and you’ll also find countless concept stores, cool brunch places, organic markets and wine shops at your doorstep. License HUTB-000046
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Located between La Gracia and L’eixample neighborhoods, La Rosa is just minutes away from the best and most beautiful spots in Barcelona.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
- Shared residential building
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No parties allowed.
- No smoking.
- Quiet hours from 9PM to 9AM.
- Check-in from 3 PM on.
- Arrivals after 8pm have a late check-in fee of 30€. After 1am, 50€.
- Check out by 11AM.
- Tourist Tax 2,48€ per person per night. Only applies for anyone aged 17 and over. Only applies for the first 7 nights of the stay. Will be charged upon check-in.