Sun-soaking Villa looking at the Adriatic
This stunning luxury villa, just steps away from the lure of the Adriatic Sea, is ideally placed in the picturesque bay of Bobovisca, on the beautiful Island of Brac. Sleeping ten people in five fantastic en suite bedrooms, guests will love the opportunity to relax in lavish surroundings, with mother nature right on their doorstep.
This ultra modern Villa nestled into the beautiful hillside offers guests three floors of supremely sophisticated living. As you enter you’ll find yourself on the second floor in an impressive open plan living area, consisting of a generously appointed dining area, well-equipped kitchen, and relaxing lounge area, all are benefiting from spectacular panoramic views through glass doors out onto the magnificent terrace.
Ensuring a dip in the pool is only moments from the comfort of the sumptuous sofas. All five bedrooms here at Villa Vala provide guests with stylish havens in which to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Bobovisca lies on the west coast of the beautiful Croatian Island of Brac, one of two ports residing each end of an idyllic little bay. This picturesque town, rich in cultural heritage, boasts both Roman and Byzantine archaeological sites. And its quaint stone houses and a 17th-century church set amongst lush vegetation give off a majestic beauty, unrivalled by most. No wonder numerous poets have frequented it over the years. A small town with only seventy residents, yet emulating such genuine hospitality, you’ll love to surrender to its peace and charm. However, if you’d like to explore, you are only 10 minutes from the attractive town of Sutivan. Known for its numerous pebble beaches, crystal clear sea and stunning architecture; this place is a real gem. Renaissance palaces, Baroque-style mansions and Dalmatian stone houses give it immense character, and hiking and cycling trails through ancient olive groves and vineyards make for a fantastic afternoon activity. Another delightful local must-see, just 5 minutes’ drive from Bobovisca is the old fishing town of Milna, offering plenty of beautiful architecture, an array of bars and shops, and some fantastic restaurants serving their delicious catch of the day. Milna is regarded as one of the most attractive Croatian towns; and with its ancient white Brac stone buildings, a spectacular string of sheltered coves, and its invitingly clear waters, you can see why. There is a plethora of activities to indulge in around this area, from sailing, windsurfing, fishing and diving, to land-based fun including cycling and hiking. If you would like to hire bikes, cars or boats, you can do so easily in Milna. And if you wish to go further afield, you can organise day trips from Milna to the spectacular Blue Cave or the attractive and vibrant nearby islands of Šolta and Hvar.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & bath towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay across peak Summer dates, this may be reduced to 5-nights at quieter times
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included