An oasis of calm, away from the hustle and bustle, Villa Radmilla offers an authentic Croatian retreat with all your modern comforts. Situated on the beautiful peninsula Peljesac in a small coastal village, this charming property boasts a picturesque setting with breath-taking sea views.
Surrounded by a series of gardens where you will find a rich selection of Mediterranean herbs, trees and plants, it is hard to see a more romantic backdrop for your holiday.
The villa itself comfortably accommodates twelve guests, with plenty of space both inside and out for everyone to co-exist and spend some quality time together.
Each room is bright and airy, with comfortable, modern furnishings that make you feel at home. Villa Radmilla is the perfect place to slow down and relax, leaving behind any stresses or worries, and settling into a holiday pace.
Made up of the main house and a separate guest...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Radmilla is located on the beautiful peninsula Peljesac in a small coastal village, only 200 meters from the beach, with sea views and only 2 hours drive from Dubrovnik, or 20 minutes from the peaceful town of Orebic. Orebic is a cultural town in the region of Dalmatia, Croatia. It is backdropped by the striking Elias Mountain and home to several unspoilt beaches that can fulfil everybody’s tastes. The main beach is Trstenica beach, and it is dotted with many cafes and restaurants so you can enjoy a refreshment while watching the waves crash against the shore, and the beach also offers lots of water-sports! Contrarily, there are many secluded rocky coves only a short stroll or boat ride away. The promenade running along the coastline has many delicious and authentic seafood restaurants, and also based there is the Maritime Museum which illustrates the nautical history of the town. Orebic is notoriously known for its family-run vineyards where you will be able to book tours and sample Chardonnay, Postup and Dingac from wooden chests; one of the highest-rated local wineries to look out for is the Korta Katarina Winery. Additionally, Orebic has various historical sites, such as the Franciscan Monastery, it was built in the fifteenth century, and houses Our Lady of the Angels an icon said to protect the local sailors. Orebic is only a 110km transfer from Dubrovnik airport which is truly worth it when you consider the beauty and culture you will get to experience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly, £43 pet fee
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 4-7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday